We are looking for motivated, confident individuals to join our busy team in our friendly office in Whittle-le-Woods. Applicants must possess the following qualities:
- General office administration skills
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have good communication skills with the ability handle phone calls from debtors and clients
- Must have good written communication skills
- Must be willing to learn in order to use our bespoke computer system
- Previous experience in the enforcement industry will be an advantage
- Office hours Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm with an hour break for lunch
Salary to be agreed.
Successful candidates will receive full training.
If this is of interest to you we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV to ‘[email protected]‘